Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Testing Thoughts Paragraph

I feel that that you really have to study the California High School Exam. I know that the two main subjects are english and math. Im not really concerned abou the math part, except for the Geometry problems because I'm not good at Geometry, Im a little more  concerend about english because I don't remember much about all those rules or much about it. I'm confident that I'll get most of the math part right because other than the Geomery, I'm really good at math. When I see my CAHSEE scores, I hope to feel proud of myself and to have other people be proud for me too.

1 comment:

  1. Estefania, if you continue to study at the same level you are currently performing, you will be able to earn a high score on the English portion. Keep working on the math--you have an entire year!

    ReplyDelete