Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Break Blog Paragraph

 During spring break, my mood was awesome. For example, I got to spend a lot of time with my family and do fun stuff with them. This shows how much I love my family and being with them. This also shows that getting out of SPA for at least a week can be the best thing ever. In addition I got to eat some freshly made Ice cream and pizza. This shows how much I love food, and especially when I don't pay for it. Looking back, it would of been much better if I had spent time with my best friend and my brother because I miss them the most. My mood for the entire spring break was relaxing, calmed and just happy to be with my family.

2 comments:

  1. I think that was very heart-touching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know that someone apprieciates their family. I'm glad you had a good spring break!

    ReplyDelete