Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

SPA Policy Blog Paragraph

One policy that I wish could be changed is have internet in the cumputers that we have in our rooms. Currently, this policy says that we can have computers in our rooms, but with out internet. One reason it should be changed is because we need computers to do our homework. Also, most of the time kids in SPA don't have anything to do because they re in the middle of no where, and they can't go on outings because their in 2-hour. If the SPA derictor does not put internet in our rooms is to stop us from going into some bad websites, they can simply block the websites in the internet. If this policy was changed, I would spend more time in my room doing my homework and makeing up late work.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Estefani, I would do the same thing and I would actually follow the rules of not going on bad sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you. most people do tend to study better with no distractions like the ones in the living room or cafe.

    ReplyDelete