Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What is something that really bugs you?

Something that really bugs me is when people are really rude for no reason, or when they have an attitude. I do it rarely but it still bother me. It also bother me when people don't listen, you sit there and try to talk to them but they are either talking, ignoring you or just don't care. It also bothers me when people are really immature in a situation that is really not supposed be treated like that. When people are not honest with you, I admit that I was a little lair before but now I can't lie because I'll either laugh or smile and back out out or I'll end up telling the truth.It bothers me when people don't try, I mean in school. They are obviously smart enough to get A's and B's but they are lazy or think that they can't do it.

1 comment: