Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Imagery in Poetry Blog Post Paragraph

One day when I was at home and when " Myspace" was around I was sitting down browsing when I suddenly got a message from my boyfriend. The message said, "I'm sorry but it's not working out." While I was reading the message I smelled green enchiladas that my mom was cooking  and the smell just carried me away from that breaking heart message. After 10 minutes of starring into the message, my mom called me up to dinner. The taste of those delicious enchiladas made me forget completely about my teared up feelings. When I went back to the computer to reread the message, while I was replying back I felt my fingers were starting to forget where the keyboard's letters where. That day my mom was in a good mood and she played one of her favorite Cd's by Marco Antonio Solis. The song she played just carried me away to a happy place. After that song I felt better than ever.

1 comment:

  1. I think that was a very sad story, I hoped you will get over it.

    ReplyDelete