Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Personal Changes Blog Paragraph

At the beggining of my freshman year, I was careless about school, getting in trouble andshy. Now I am a little more into school, getting my work done and acheiving my goals. This shows that whatever I choose to do, I can acheive. This also shows that time has made me grown up more and take responsibilty for my actions. In addition, school has becomed a better place for me to get away from the problems and bad situations. This also shows that, I have improved in my academic grades and citizinship. This also shows that, a few months ago I wasn't very different, though I was very shy. By my senior year, I hope to be less shy, with all my credits, open-minded and way more outgoing.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is really good. Im glad that your doing well in school now. GOOD JOBB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean I was that way in the beggining.

    ReplyDelete