Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Portfolio - Future

I like to wonder sometimes about what the future has for me. My goals for my future is to finish high school and college, and major in Engineering and Mechanics. I want to have a 1970 Mustang, and a range Rover. Have a big or little house by the beach or in the open field. I would Love to have a family in the future. I've learned that you have to set high goals for you, and really do what you need to do to achieve them. I know that in order to achieve my goals, all I really need is a good education and some one that will be there to support me all the way through. I have a lot of people who know what I am capable of, and are always there to help no matter what. I believe I will achieve my goals because I know that if set my mind to it, I will eventually make it come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment