Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

How would you feel if someone told you that you were his or her best friend?

I would feel awkward if I beraly knew the person. For example, a few months ago there was a girl who thought I was her best friend because she would tell me everything and I told her somethings but that didn't mean I was, well I didn't feel like she was. But its different if someone that you feel like is your friend and you guys can get to that point then well yeah, its different. Its just awkward if its not like that because you don't know what to tell the person. They might get mad or something, like they might not like you after that. Or they might not trust you because some people take it to the heart.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on that one. Some people on this campus do that a lot just because you say hi to them. I understand.

    ReplyDelete