Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

I wish I had one more chance to..... Then I would.....

I wish I had so many chances to not make the mistakes I did. With maybe just one more chance i would be at my mom's house, with my family. Though I don't regret anything, sometimes I think to much and regret every single bad mistake. Like if I hadn't been late to my pick up time yesterday, I wouldn't have my passes taken away for a week or maybe even longer. We do stupid stuf sometimes with out even thinking about it, and sometimes if we would have just thought about the consequences, then we wouldn't regret what happend, or be sad, mad, angry and live with that mistake. Thats how I think about it, but then again if we wouldn't had made the mistakes that we did, or the things that hapened in our lifes then we wouldn't be the person we are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment