Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

What is something you dislike about yourself?

Honestly, my main problem with myself is not being able to trust anyone at this moment. It comes naturally to me, for some reason I seem to not trust anyone. Its not that I dont trust them because of them but because of certains inccedents that have happend earlier on my life, those incedents just broke my chain of trust. It's hard to know who you can trust because theres some people that will be there for you and some who pretend to be there, ones you can't trust. If someone were to really care about you, they'll stand there thru every moment you go through, every cry, every smile, every laugh, every time you just decide to brake a window. Trust is hard to earn but easy to lose.

1 comment:

  1. To be completely honest with you, I have the same issue. I know we don't talk much and I know we don't spend much time together, but I do know that the times we have spent together I have enjoyed every minute. Softball last year was so much fun and I really hope you decide to play again so we can make more memories. I am always here, I never go anywhere, so if you ever need someone to talk to or if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, I am ALWAYS here.

    ReplyDelete