Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

What is your favourite holiday? What makes this holiday special?

My favorite holiday is christmas. Its my favorite holiday because I think it brings families closer, its full of joy and happiness. Its always good to see kids happy, running around, waiting to open their presents. I love sharing that joy with my family and making those holiday foods. I like to get presents too. Most of the time I just love to sit there till twelve O'clock and open the presents. I guess the important part for me is the time when we are all together and just spend quality time together, sense most of the year we spent it fighting with eachother, working or doing homework and school.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, Estefani. I also like the winter holidays because there is more time spent together. It's sometimes difficult to get together throughout the year because life is busy, busy, busy. I also love the foods that accompany the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree as well. I really enjoy Christmas, I too feel as if it brings familes closer and makes bonds stronger.

    ReplyDelete