Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What is your favourite month? Why?

My favorite month is June. Not because that my birthday month but because I think its jolly and very summer like. I like the feeling of the summer time. I like to enjoy the sun, not matter how hot it is and I like to be outside. I think that its the best month to be born in, and my mom's birthday happens to fall on the same day and month as mine too. There's so many reasons why I like this month. Everything good happens to me in June, for example my birthday, my mom's birthday, my brother's birthday, my boyfriend's and I date and more things. And last but best reason, because its the perfect time to go to the beach.

1 comment:

  1. I really like summer too! I could do without the mjor heat waves, but other than that I really enjoy that month as well.

    ReplyDelete