Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

If your friend told you of a secret plan to run away from home, what would you do and why?

If my friend were to tell me that she is going to run away from home I would tell her to rethink it before she does anything. If she were to be like a sister to me then I really would tell her to think about it again because one day she'll wanna leave the place ans the other she'll want to come back. I would also tell her to think about it because you never know what can happen to anyone in the streets because we live in a cold world. I wouldn't let some one I care about make a mistake like that because I would really miss them and feel bad if something bad were to happen to her or him. If they weren't my friend then I would tell them to think about it again because whatever problem they are going through, they will sooner or later get over it and one day will regret leaving what once was their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment