Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

What do we mean when we say, "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"

I think that it means that the second choice or decision that you have is always going to be better. Sometimes people make decisions with out even thinking about them, on the contrary I think they should think about the other choice. debate both choices or "sides" before you make any decision, especially one that will have to be permanent for a long while. Not everything is always going to be "greener on the other side". So next time you have an important decision to make, really thing about both sides first because you never know whats on the other side.

3 comments:

  1. How does this metaphor apply to teenagers, especially SPA kids? I wonder if kids who leave seeking greener pastures are satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so because then I hear them saying that they want to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that because people always have to decide what they want to do and most of the time they have choices. So people should really think about their decisions rather than just take the easy way out.

    ReplyDelete