Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

What is something that makes you feel sad?

Something that makes me feel sad is when I see a friend or person that I care about go down. For example, when I see them down or sad and I don't know what to do I feel bad or maybe a little bit sad because when I try to talk to them and they're not responding to the message I am trying to tell them then I really don't know what to do or say. Another thing that makes me feel bad or honestly that kills me is when I see my mom sad or crying, or when she doesn't talk to or do not know whats going on with her.The other thing that makes me feel down or overwhelmed is when I let stuff really get to me and I just sit there and think about it the whole day.Either I always find something to smile or laugh about because I laugh and smile for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment