Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

What advice would you give a new student?

I would tell a new student to take advantage of what they have, simply because you never know what you have until you lose it or way after its gone. I would tell them that your gonna have many obstacles in life but those are just speed bumps that you have to pass to get to your destination. In SPA, there is so many things you can take advantage of, for example when your a senior you have so many opportunities to get a lot of money and even a car. You can get self-passes when you turn sixteen and go wherever you want to go. You can go watch movies with your house, go to amusement parks and most of the time, live a regular life. All that you can get by having good behavior and good relationships with other around you. When drama knocks at your door, all you got to do is not answer it.

2 comments:

  1. That is true because I dislike this place, but at the same time , I want to take advantage of it, to help my future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give the same advice to new students on tours. This place offers you so much, and it is all about a positive attitude. It is what you make of it.

    ReplyDelete